Celengan: the Method Save Traditional


(Movie)

Previously when I was still small, banks not yet totalling now. To keep money more giving of parents, I kept money inside "celengan", that is taking the form of the statue had the shape of the chicken inside had empty space to keep money. If being not "celengan", then I made one hole to a bamboo. Therefore bamboos as my house support many that were hollow.

But currently now changed, banks have often sprung up, I was no longer necessary bought celengan or made the hole to a bamboo place money. Now was enough to come to a bank by bringing money, then will be welcomed by pretty girls.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Arts blogs Arts Subscribe to updates

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Search This Blog