The Dream House

(Jrt)

Poetry
The Dream House
My house in the lakeside
The page of the area with trees stood high
Each morning of birds sing, called my name so that immediately got up enjoyed cold morning air
Asked by me the wife and my children went out of the house to enjoy the beauty of the morning
Then we walked around the house while singing and held hands
We were very happy
Afterwards we went to the lake, saw the fish danced welcomed our arrival
I took one fish and I asked the fish "Whether you were happy like us?"
"Yes, I was happy like you," replied the fish
Then was released by me the fish to the lake

So my dream...
The house in the lakeside

Basuki Fitrianto

Read also The male child

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Arts blogs Arts Subscribe to updates

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Search This Blog