Bryan Adams (November 5, 1959, Kingston, Ontario -) is a singer-songwriter rock Canada.
Bryan Adams was born on November 5, 1959 in Kingston in Canada. Adams travels a lot during his childhood, Europe, the Middle East, following his father, a diplomat. He was 17 when he tried his luck with the label A & M by sending a demo. He signed his first contract in the aftermath.
These first two albums released in 1980 and 1981 do a success d'estime, but since 1983, and his album Cuts Like a Knife, Bryan Adams manages to launch his career at an international level. It confirms the following year (1984) with his album reference: Reckless. Four hits on Cuts Like a Knife, five on Reckless, Bryan Adams therefore needed as a maker of hits ... Note the importance of his producer Bob Clearmountain.
Composer recognized, he wrote hits for artists as Joe Cocker ( "When the Night Comes" in 1988), but also for soundtracks of films. Let Heaven in 1982 for the film A Night in Heaven, Drive All Night in 1989 for Pink Cadillac, Everything I Do (I Do It For You) in 1991 to Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, All For Love in 1993 for Three Musketeers, Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? in 1995 for Don Juan DeMarco and It Is not Over Yet in 2005 for Racing Stripes, among others.
Besides his passion for rock, it has invested in several other causes, including environmental protection and the fight against breast cancer.
Bryan Adams also dedicated a certain passion for photography. Since those early days, he photographed backstage at his concerts before choosing the cover of his next CD. He devoted more time to this passion in recent years, making portrait of Hillary Clinton, or Pink as an example. He released a book entitled Bryan Adams, with his best shots in 2007, precisely on January 15.
For 2008, Bryan Adams prepares us for a tour as usual, but more importantly a new album, whose title will be "11", reflecting "eleven" for English speakers. He was released on March 23, 2008.
* 2008 : 11
* 2005 : Anthology
* 2004 : Room Service
* 2002 : Spirit: l'étalon des plaines
* 2002 : Spirit: stallion of the cimarron
* 1999 : The Best Of Me
* 1998 : On a Day Like Today
* 1997 : MTV Unplugged
* 1996 : 18 Til I Die
* 1994 : All For Love
* 1993 : So Far So Good
* 1991 : Waking Up the Neighbours
* 1989 : Live!Live!Live!
* 1987 : Into The Fire
* 1984 : Reckless
* 1983 : Cuts Like A Knife
* 1981 : You Want It You Got It
* 1980 : Bryan Adams
* 1997: MTV Unplugged
* 2000: Live at the Budokan
* 2000: Live at Slane Castle Ireland
* 2005: Live At Lisboa
* The film Robin Hood: Prince of the Thieves (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves) directed by Kevin Reynolds, 1991, with Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman, Alan Rickman.
* The film The Three Musketeers with Bryan Adams created the title All For Love sung with Sting & Rod Stewart. A success in the albums The best of Me (1999) and Anthology (2005) and in the respective Best Of, Sting and Rod Stewart.
* The film Don Juan DeMarco which he signed the soundtrack including "Have you really loved a woman?" from the album til 18 die in 1994.
* The film Spirit Stallion Plains (2005) which he also signs the soundtrack with Hans Zimmer. Several tubes come out of this album, including Here i am & Do not let Go with Sarah Mclachlan.
Read also The Rolling Stones